Homes starting from the $240s
Now Selling New Phase!
Located in the quiet and historic Canal Winchester area, Canal Cove is on Hill Road just east of Trine Street in Fairfield County. Canal Cove is convenient to major retail shopping, family dining, business centers, Pickerington Ponds Metro Park, historic downtown Canal Winchester and served by the award winning Canal Winchester Local School District. Canal Cove is perfect for the first time or more experienced home buyer.
- 10 Acres of Open Space
- 2 Ponds
- Walking Trails
- Walking Distance to Historic Downtown Canal Winchester
- Shade on The Canal Restaurant (2 min)
- Harvest Moon Cafe (2 min)
- Loose Rail Brewery (2 min)
- BrewDog – DogTap (5 min)
- The Bridge Church (7 min)
- Rule 3 Entertainment Center (10 min)
- Groveport Recreation Center (10 min)
- Kroger (10 min)
- Hidden Lakes Winery (10 min)
- Pickerington Ponds (10 min)
- Slate Run Living Historical Farm (12 min)
Community site map
Like this Community? Talk to a Home Pro.
Online Sales Consultant
Nichole is here to help answer any and all questions you have. She will get you updated information on pricing, plans, amenities, launch dates, and insider information on the community. Nichole has assisted a wide range of customers, from first-time homebuyers, transplants relocating to Columbus, to buyers looking to downsize later in life. She is eager to learn more about your specific home buying needs and help you navigate the process.