The Reserve at Lantern Chase
Homes starting from the $230s
The Reserve at Lantern Chase is nestled in Delaware, Ohio, with a charming small town feel but has modern big city amenities. The community is just minutes away from downtown Delaware, home to the beautiful Ohio Wesleyan University, and Little Brown Jug harness racing. The City of Delaware is a family-oriented, traditional hometown within a sophisticated, urban atmosphere, featuring independent shops, unique restaurants and a variety of entertainment options. The Reserve at Lantern Chase has a wide variety of single family ranches and two-story homes to choose from that we know you will love!
- Over 19 Acres of Open Space
- 3 Acre Pond
- Kroger (3 mins)
- Grady Memorial Hospital (6 mins)
- Hidden Valley Golf Course (7 mins)
- The Strand Theatre (9 mins)
- Black Wing Shooting Center (10 mins)
- Richard M. Ross Arts Museum (11 mins)
- Oakhaven Golf Course (14 mins)
- Delaware State Park (15 mins)
- Columbus Zoo & Aquarium (20 mins)
- Tanger Outlet (23 mins)
- Polaris Fashion Place (33 mins)
Community site map
Like this Community? Talk to a Home Pro.
Online Sales Consultant
Nichole is here to help answer any and all questions you have. She will get you updated information on pricing, plans, amenities, launch dates, and insider information on the community. Nichole has assisted a wide range of customers, from first-time homebuyers, transplants relocating to Columbus, to buyers looking to downsize later in life. She is eager to learn more about your specific home buying needs and help you navigate the process.